Choosing the Right Dentist for You
Moving comes with a long to-do list, and one important item on it is finding the right dentist. There are a few factors to take into account when choosing a dentist in order to make sure they’re a good fit for you and for your family. Flower Mound Dental: Dr. William E. Wyatt Jr. DDS and his team can help you in your search for a new dentist.
Why Decide Now?
Dental care should be about preventing problems
before they have a chance to get worse, not waiting until they’ve become an emergency. That means it’s important to find a dentist ahead of time
so that you can start making regular checkup appointments
to keep your teeth healthy.
Another benefit to choosing your dentist ahead of time is that the pressure is off! You don’t have to rush and take a risk with a practice nobody can vouch for. If you start early, you’ll have plenty of time to make sure you have only the best dentist for your needs.
Our Top 5 Tips For Choosing A Dentist
You might have other items you’d include on your own list, but these are five Flower Mound Dental: Dr. William E. Wyatt Jr. DDS and team feels are particularly important for any patient. Still, it’s up to you to decide which items on the list are a higher priority for you.
- Location. A crucial thing you should be looking at is if the office is within a reasonable distance from your home. How far are you willing to drive twice a year for your checkups? Answer that question for yourself, then choose from dentists within that range. Flower Mound Dental: Dr. William E. Wyatt Jr. DDS is conveniently located in the Town of Flower Mound, in the Kroger Shopping Center, off of Cross Timbers and FM 2499, near Lifetime Fitness.
- Reputation. Once you’ve decided how far you’re willing to travel for your appointments, research your local dentists to find the ones with great reputations. You can check their Healthgrades Reviews and Facebook pages for quick information, but you can also ask your friends, coworkers, and neighbors for recommendations.
- Cost. While the quality of the dental care should always be high on the priority list, cost is an important consideration as well. Determine your household’s dental care budget, research dental insurance options, and remember that good preventative dental care now will always be cheaper than dental repair work down the road!
- Specialization. Are you looking for a family dental practice, or do you need a pediatric dentist for your kids? This will make a difference in your final choice. If you know you need more complicated work than a regular cleaning or filling, you might want to learn about nearby periodontists or endodontists as well. Flower Mound Dental: Dr. William E. Wyatt Jr. DDS had a number of service areas in which we specialize. If you are looking for an endodontist , we recommend Village Endodonticts in Highland Village, Texas. Dr. Kirk D. Brown, DDS, MS has a terrific practice located just a few minutes from our practice. His goal is to provide unsurpassed quality in a compassionate environment of professionalism and clinical excellence. If you are in need of a referral to Dr. Brown, Dr. Wyatt is happy to provide you with one.
- Comfort. Even if a dentist meets all four of the other requirements, it may not mean so much to you if you can’t relax while you’re in their office. This is why it’s a good idea to go in beforehand to get a feel for the team and the overall environment of the practice. A good dentist will always look after your comfort! At Flower Mound Dental: Dr. William E. Wyatt Jr. we completely understand anxiety is common when visiting the dentist and we don’t take it personally. Instead, our goal is to make you feel at ease and right at home using an extensive amount of treatment and service options for your convenience. We offer Sedation Dentistry just for those reasons. We strive to make you comfortable during your procedure from the minute you walk through the door. The benefits of our sedation dentistry are that you’ll feel completely at ease in a relaxed environment, as well as have the convenience of your dental care being taken care of in one or two visits.
Are you new to Flower Mound? Have you lived here in Flower Mound for many years? If you are looking for a new dentist in Flower Mound, either for the first time, or looking for a new dentist in Flower Mound, come and see Flower Mound Dental: Dr. William E. Wyatt Jr. DDS. We are a terrific dentist office in Flower Mound and can provide for all of your Flower Mound dentist needs.
About Flower Mound Dental: William E. Wyatt Jr. DSS
Flower Mound Dental: William E. Wyatt Jr. DSS, is here to meet all of your dental needs by providing truly gentle, exceptional dentistry, whether you need a filling, cleaning, whitening, root canal, or any other dental service. Located in Flower Mound, in the Kroger Shopping Center, near Lifetime Fitness, our professional and friendly team will provide you and your entire family with a comfortable and superior dental experience that you won’t find anywhere else. We want you to be comfortable and we want you to bring us your questions and concerns. Our commitment to oral hygiene and your overall wellness results in personalized and comprehensive visits with you to ensure we meet all of your health needs. Dr. Wyatt is a leading professional in his field and takes special care with each person in a calm and inviting atmosphere that will make you feel right at home.
For more information visit www.flowermounddental.com or follow us on Twitter @FloMoDental.
About William E. Wyatt Jr. DSS:
When it comes to dental education, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone more knowledgeable than Dr. Wyatt. Dr. Wyatt is actively involved in many facets of continuing education, participating in dental conferences, symposia, and fellowships. In 1986, he received his Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry, which requires at least 500 hours of additional continuing education and the passage of a rigorous written exam. He has studied with some of the most respected dentists in the nation and the world. The Texas State Board of Dental Examiners requires 12 hours of continuing education every year to maintain licensure. Dr. Wyatt regularly averages at least 200 hours per year; 1600% more than he’s legally required to do. This affords him access to the latest technological advances in cosmetic, laser, and restorative dentistry.
Dr. Wyatt is a member of the following prestigious organizations:
He is very active in his local community as a featured speaker in the chamber of commerce and other organizations, plus Dr. Wyatt is also a published author on Dentaltown. Follow Dr. Wyatt on Twitter @DrWilliamWyatt.
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The American Dental Implant Association
- The American Dental Institute
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (accreditation in progress)